First and foremost, log on to KTMB e-Ticket website (https://intranet.ktmb.com.my/e-ticket/login.aspx). Then proceed with the steps below.
1. When you open KTMB E-Ticket website, you will see the above screenshot.
(Click more to see the complete guide)
2. If you have registered, please proceed with Step 4. If you have not registered, please proceed to step 5.
3. Please fill in the fields as shown in the screenshot.
4. Click OK and log in using the newly-created account.
5. Fill in the username and password and click “Login”.
6. The booking screen is showed as above.
7. Fill in your origin station and destination as well as journey date.
8. Select the coach type available. When it is sold out “0” will be displayed on “Seat availability.
9. Fill in passenger details.
10. Select coach label.
11. Once coach label is selected, you can choose your seat/bed in the coach.
12. Finally, please pay fare using VISA or Mastercard.
- You can complete your payment by using a debit card.
- You need to be registered for “Verified by VISA” verification system. It is not required for all cards. However, Maybankard VISA debit requires it. Log on to maybank2u to register for Verified by VISA.