A funicular railway in Penang
Touch ‘N Go is prepaid contactless card service offered by Touch ‘N Go Sdn. Bhd. It is based on PHILIPS’s MiFARE contactless card technology. Under normal usage, Touch ‘N Go cards are designated to last for 10 years (about 64000 transactions).
When it was first introduced, Touch N’ Go Card usage is limited to expressways users only. During this time, only those who are privileged and travel often can be seen with this card.
- Ampang Line
- Kelana Jaya Line
- KL Monorail
- KTM Komuter
Touch ‘N Go can be used in all major highways in Malaysia.
Some food outlets offer Touch ‘N Go payment system.
- Selected petrol stations (Reload fee RM 0.50)
- Selected Maybank ATMs (Reload fee: RM 0.50, minimum reload RM 50.00)
- Selected CIMB ATMs (Reload fee: RM 0.50, minimum reload RM 50.00)
- Touch ‘N Go Hub (KL Sentral, first floor)
- Reload lanes at toll plazas (be alert of its operating time, usually not open during nightttime)
Touch ‘N Go Hub, KL Sentral
Touch ‘N Go Hub is a Touch ‘N Go outlet located at KL Sental (first floor). Among the services offered in this outlets are:
- Purchase – SmartTAG, Touch ‘N Go
- Reload – Touch ‘N Go
- Customer service
- Loss of card report (just fill in the form given and you will get your credit refund mailed to you)
- General enquiries about Touch ‘N Go
Source: Touch ‘N Go website, experience.
West Haven Train Station is a just-opened commuter rail station in West Haven, Connecticut, USA. It serves the New Haven Line of Metro North Railroad (MNR).
It is built to cater the residents and visitors of West Haven, CT and Orange, CT. According to News 8 WTNH, West Haven had to undergo a series of meetings and studies so that the station will be built at the city itself, not Orange, which has more commercial zones.
Read more here.